Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Is Here

With the first day of Fall hitting a few days ago, the festivals begin to hit in full swing. Last weekend, I was in Annapolis, MD for a shops festival with my wife and while we were there we stopped at a local Irish pub, Galway Bay, check them out here Galway Bay to sample there food and especially their beers. The two beers which I had were the Galway Bay Pale Ale (pictured) and the Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale. Both were amazing, but I wish they would have poured them into a glass instead of a plastic cup.

Galway Bay Pale Ale
After lunch and hitting a few shops I spotted Annebeth'swhich is a speciality food, beer, and wine shop. They were selling bottles of Save Our Shore beer, check it out here SOS Beer, a beer for the damaged coast lines with 100% of profits going to charity. The beer and the shop was amazing to say the very least. Anyone looking for a nice place to add to your current collection please check them out. While it has been a rough week or so since my last post I have been able to get my hands on a new beer from The Pike Brewing Co., for more information check them out at Pike Brewery.

Pike Monk's Uncle
With many more beers coming out in the future, I hope to pack this blog as much as possible. October 7th starts Baltimore Beer Week with tons of festivities for all to enjoy. I will be out and about at many events keeping those posted up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment